Back to work he goes....

hi oh, hi ho... It's back to work Troy goes!! 

Yeah! What? I'm thinking the same thing. This all came a lot quicker than I expected. I thought there was NO way Vandenberg would release him the same week he saw him. However, he was a little worked up about troys latest incident involving the accident. Obviously, processing speed is something Troy struggles with. The more tasks at hand, the worse his processing speed gets. He is very hopeful that Troy is going to succeed when going back to work. And, I trust his decision. He will be start with 4 hours a day for the first two weeks. Then working our way back up to 8+ hours a day. He is going back to work as an apprentice rather than a journeyman but we gotta start small and work our way back up. I'm confident Troy will get there but slow and stead wins the race. All I care about is troys safety. 

The original plan was for troy to start tomorrow. Unfortunately with all the paperwork between doctors and getting approval is taking longer than we expected. So, we will wait for the OK from all sides. Ugh, oh well, we wait. Story of our life! Hey, maybe I'm saving myself from more grey hairs by waiting a day or two. I might be the first 22 year old with 2 grey hairs on my head. I can thank Troy for that! 

Pray for Troy as he transfers back into work. Pray for safety and clear thoughts for him that he makes good decisions! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

finding joy.

balance.