starting over

I started this blog with the intention of keeping close family in the loop regarding our journey through miscarriage and fertility testing. Since then, life and priorities have dramatically changed for us. Troy was involved in a dirt bike accident, leaving him with a severe brain injury. His life was looking very uncertain for a while there. We didn't know how he would come out of it, or even if he would come out of it. Today, almost 9 weeks later he is home and participating in outpatient therapy. He is doing so much better than anyone would have ever expected! Just goes to show how incredible our Gods power is! Nothing, absolutely NOTHING is impossible with him. 

I had originally started a Carepage, something I had no interest in at first. My thought was, 'people only start a carepage if they are going through something terrible; medically.' Yes, denial at its finest. I want to move away from Carepages and more into a blog. Here, I feel more unlimited to what I can write about. I will defiantly keep everyone up to date on Troy. Let's be real, I talk about the kid constantly. He's pretty much my whole world. I want to also give some more background on us. Most people know of the Troy and Kelsey as of October 11, 2014 but our story started years ago. 

We have a great story to share of Gods faithfulness and miraculous work. When something this life changing happens, it's our obligation to share and give others hope through their life storm. It's never easy BUT, it's easier when you have a certain someone on your side. Someone who has unconditional love for you, sees all your imperfections yet finds you perfect. It's the easiest relationship you will ever have. You probably already guessed but I'm talking about the one and only, Jesus. Seriously, best decision you will ever make is to give it all to him. I can tell you from first hand experience, he will make everything in life so much simpler. He gave me the most indescribable feeling of peace. Something I needed. I needed it for so many reasons. I needed it more than I needed Troy to get better. I went through a very traumatizing experience, an experience I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, and learned more than ever in the mean time. 

So, with all these being said.  Get ready for our crazy, beautiful, journey. Don't expect all rainbows and glitter, there will be crap. I'll be real. Some may say that is my flaw but I'd say it's one of my best personality traits. I'll be raw and tell you the horrible happenings of our day because, Lord knows horrible things happen! But, I'll also be quick to tell you of the exciting and happy things that go on around here because those happen often here as well! Keep in mind, I never wish to offend anyone with my opinions. Just because I feel a certain way doesn't mean you need to agree. Every story, marriage, experience, religious belief, etc are different. God created us that way for a reason! Keeps life interesting and gives us all sorts of people with new and different outlooks! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

finding joy.

balance.