I've got the itch

Another weekend down. Time seems to fly lately which I am not complaining about for a multitude of reasons. Troys back to work for another week; still at one day of eight hours and the rest at 6 hours. (Don't ask him about this unless you would like an ear full 😉)

The plan is, for now, keep him on this schedule until our next appointment which obviously Troy is not real thrilled about but it is what it is. After spending four weeks trying to get ahold of the offices at Mary Free Bed, I'll gladly leave that alone for a while! Next appointment is coming up soon and I'm really curious as to what will all be decided. 

We have another appointment this week and it's to check up on baby! Having Troy work shorter days now is kind of coming in handy seeing how he wants to be at every appointment. He's the sweetest. We're hoping we get a good picture so the doctor can see what the gender is. They told us this was a possibility at the last appointment and now I have my heart set on it, probably not wise but whatever! I'm just ready to get started on some baby projects! Now that I'm feeling better I have got the itch to start the nursery... And shop! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

finding joy.

balance.