2015 {solutions}


Happy New Year!! 

As we leave 2014 behind us I'm so excited for a new year to start fresh. 2014 hasn't been the best but I can't say it was terrible. Troy and I were challenged often throughout the year and we certainly learned a lot about life and ourselves. Because of 2014 we will live differently this new year. Focusing on the things we feel are most important to us. I'm so excited to see what is in store knowing full well that God has the best plan for our lives, far greater than anything we could ask for or imagine. 

I'm not one for new years resolutions because, let's be honest, most people don't stick with it. I'm going to instead; make a new year solution. The solution is going to involve a lot more prayer time and devotion. Jesus has given me so much to be thankful for and I am and will be forever greatful for everything he has donefor me. I'm going to challenge you to do the same. Learn to change your spiritual lifestyle. You'll find life to be so much simpler and so much more fulfilling. And really, what do you have to lose? The hard times won't feel so hard the good times will feel ever better. You will feel safe in the arms of the one who loves you most. 
Happy New Year from our family to yours! Wishing you all a great 2015! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

finding joy.

balance.