lessons learned

Throughout this whole experience I have learned so much about myself. Some good, some bad. I really began to understand how precious life is. Each day is truely a gift, each and everyone of us don't deserve. We all sin and fall short but man, God's grace is just unbelievable. When we first found out we lost our baby back in January I had a really hard trusting that God had a plan for me. All of the things he had given me were quickly forgotten. How selfish of me to be upset with him when he had given me so much already. I not only was upset that he had taken our baby but upset that he had put us through this. If he truely loved us, why would he do this to us. I found through the process that God's plan is so much bigger than ours. He can see the WHOLE picture, were as we can only see up to the present moment. 

Looking back, I know that God never did any of this to hurt me, he knew what was best for me. I can see now that it was the right thing at the time. I've learned so much and I'm so thankful. Now, Lord willing we have kids. I will appriciate them so much more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

finding joy.

balance.